Monday, September 21, 2009

How to Interpret Running dreams, how to drink Valerian tea for insomnia

In the slideshow 'Your Running Dreams, Decoded,' Susan Rinkunas of Runners World explains the interpretation behind five common running dreams and offers solutions that work with the dreams to improve your running.

We're not even into fall yet in Albany and it's already getting cold at night. I drank a cup of regular tea on Saturday night to warm up while watching TV before bed. Big mistake! The caffiene kept me up half the night.

Sunday night I needed to get a good night's rest, so I tried a cup of Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime Extra Wellness Tea. It has chamomile, spearmint and Valerian. The Valerian has mild sedative properties, and made me feel very calm.

Befor I brewed the tea, I wrote in my gratitude journal, then put a teabag in a cup of hot water and meditiated quietly while I drank the tea. I felt very sleepy before I even finished my tea, but alert enough to brush my teeth and tuck myself into bed.

I slept a full 8 hours and was able to wake up to my alarm and get to work on time feeling refreshed!

How do you cure insomnia naturally?

Most Read Posts:

My top way to stick to your training schedule - Tips for using a running log
- Click Here

List of best at-work snacks for Runners - Click Here

What is the best percentage of protein, carbohydrate and fat in a long distance runners diet? Click Here

Are you training to run a half marathon? Click here to get free nutrition and training tips by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment