Monday, November 2, 2009

How to use hand weights on a treadmill

The Editors of Women’s Health share a few ways to put some excitement back in treadmill running in the article ‘4 Ways to Make Your Treadmill Workouts Fun’ on Active.com.

My favorite tip is jazzing up a treadmill walk by adding hand weights to your workout. I do bicep curls and military presses while walking on an incline to raise my heart rate while keeping my workout easy on my leg muscles.


Most Read Posts:

My top way to stick to your training schedule - Tips for using a running log
- Click Here

List of best at-work snacks for Runners - Click Here

What is the best percentage of protein, carbohydrate and fat in a long distance runners diet? Click Here

Are you training to run a half marathon? Click here to get free nutrition and training tips by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment