Monday, November 23, 2009

Positive Effects and Results from Running a Half Marathon


I am very proud to announce that my first piece of running-related writing was published in the November 2009 issue of RATT, the newsletter of the Albany Running Exchange. I wrote about how the emotions I felt when running the half marathon gave me some amazing new reasons to run.

Have you had a spiritual "Eureka!" moment in your running?

My article is on page 12 of Road and Trail Talk Magazine - http://www.albanyrunningexchange.org/RATT/2009/0911ratt.pdf

Most Read Posts:

My top way to stick to your training schedule - Tips for using a running log
- Click Here

List of best at-work snacks for Runners - Click Here

What is the best percentage of protein, carbohydrate and fat in a long distance runners diet? Click Here

Are you training to run a half marathon? Click here to get free nutrition and training tips by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment