Monday, October 5, 2009

Top gift for Senior runner or swimmer - Second Wind The Rise of the Ageless Athlete by Lee Bergquist

One of the things I love about running is the respect there is for older athletes in the sport. When I turn 40 I will be called a 'Masters level' Runner and distance running can lead me to qualify and run the Boston Marathon.

Book Review: Second Wind The Rise of the Ageless Athlete by Lee Bergquist

I felt inspired to continue my running career after reading a few of the 18 athlete profiles that Bergquist, a journalist for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinal, offered in this book. This book is well written and engaging; a great gift idea for an older athlete just starting to get in shape and train for running, swimming or another sport.


Most Read Posts:

My top way to stick to your training schedule - Tips for using a running log
- Click Here

List of best at-work snacks for Runners - Click Here

What is the best percentage of protein, carbohydrate and fat in a long distance runners diet? Click Here

Are you training to run a half marathon? Click here to get free nutrition and training tips by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment