Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Running Tips - nutrition, shoes and socks, music

In the Runners World article 'RUN FASTER(WITHOUT ALL THE WORK),' Kelly Bastone recommends eating yogurt and wearing compression socks, among other tips designed to enable a runner to run faster.

I usually eat yogurt right before bed, I find that it makes me feel less hungry on my pre-breakfast run the next day.

I agree with the advice to lace high and tight. I feel more secure in my shoes when I use the seventh eyelet, thereby reducing the movement of my foot inside the running shoe when I run.

What are your running smarter tips?


Most Read Posts:
My top way to stick to your training schedule - Tips for using a running log - Click Here
List of best at-work snacks for Runners - Click Here
What is the best percentage of protein, carbohydrate and fat in a long distance runners diet? Click Here

Are you training to run a half marathon? Click here to get free nutrition and training tips by email.

No comments:

Post a Comment